Valmor™ Mortgage Investment Corporation was created to acquire and maintain a portfolio of mortgages that preserves capital and generates returns in order to permit the corporation to pay distributors to shareholders. Benefits of investing in Valmore MIC include:
- Targeted Yields of 5%-6% per annum
- Compounding available through participation in Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)
- Mortgages focused on Western Canada
- Registered plan eligible – RRSP/RRIF/TFSA
- Quarterly distributors anticipated
- MIC invests in mortgages secured by real property
*Target yields paid to investors net of Valmore MIC’s fees and expenses per offering memorandum of April 28, 2017.
An investment in Valmor MIC involves a high degree of risk. For full details, including risks, refer to Valmor Mortgage Investment Corporation OM dated April 28, 2017.